- Airport Infrastructure Civil and Electrical Engineering
- Runways, Taxiways and Aprons
- Transport Canada, ICAO, ASSI OTARs and FAA SARPs
- Airfield Condition Assessments and Capital Planning
- Plan of Construction Operations (PCO)
- Inset Lighting and Low Visibility Infrastructure
- Approach Lighting Systems
- PAPI Siting and ILS Harmonization
- Navaid Site Servicing
- Runway End Safety Areas
- Runway Grooving, Roughness and Friction Studies
- Commercial Development and Site Servicing
- Airfield Drainage and Stormwater Management
- De-icing Facility Planning and Design
- TP312 Certification and Facility Audits
- Obstacle Limitation Surface (OLS) Surveys and Assessments
- ICAO Type A Charts
- 3D Visualization Tools/Google Earth Simulations
- Stakeholder and Public Consultation Support
- TP312 Training
- Funding Applications (ACAP and others)
Avia NG Airport Consultants represents the NextGen in airport consulting services. Our corporate personality is defined and guided by the following values:
- Integrity – our most valuable asset is our team and our reputation for quality and integrity.
- Passion for Aviation – We are pilots and aviation enthusiasts.
- Technical Excellence – We are industry leaders and have a culture of continuous improvement.
- Long Term Relationships – We view every client as an opportunity to build a long-term partnership. We invest in understanding our clients and understand that their success is critical to our own.